SAO PAULO, Dec 5 (Reuters) - Brazil's car market will grow between 2 percent and 4 percent in 2013, depending on the pace of economic growth and on a possible extension of a tax break on automobiles, said Steven Armstrong, Ford Motor Co's chief executive in Brazil.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford sees Brazil car market growing 2-4 pct in 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.