DETROIT, April 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is keeping its cash burn forecast unchanged through 2009 and expects to run into "significant headwinds" in the remainder of 2007, including a weaker U.S. housing market, the company's chief financial officer said on Thursday. Ford Chief Financial Officer Don Leclair also said in a conference call for analysts and investors that Ford's improved cash position in the first quarter was influenced by one-time effects related to the timing of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford sees 'headwinds,' cash burn view unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642