DETROIT, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co Chief Executive Officer Alan Mulally said on Thursday that he expected more consumers to consider the automaker's brands as a result of Toyota Motor Corp's massive safety recall in the U.S. market. "I'm sure there will be even more interest in Ford," Mulally said on a conference call, when asked if he anticipated market share gains in the wake of Toyota's recent troubles. Toyota , which ranks No. 2 in U.S. auto sales behind General Motors Co ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford sees more consumer interest after Toyota recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642