By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is not contemplating any large-scale support for struggling auto parts maker Visteon Corp and sees no need to inject cash into its former affiliate, the automaker said on Thursday. Visteon, like other suppliers, has come under intense pressure from steep production cuts by major automakers and tight credit conditions. "We are not contemplating dramatic action," Ford Chief Financial Officer Lewis Booth said, when asked if the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford sees no large-scale aid for former parts unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642