FRANKFURT, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co expects sales at its British offroad brand Land Rover to hold roughly steady this year versus the 165,163 cars it sold in 2003, a top official told Reuters on Tuesday. "More or less you will see about the same," Mark Fields, president of Ford's Premier Automotive Group of luxury brands that includes Land Rover, said of the outlook. "The issue you need to keep in mind is that we have run out our Discovery vehicle and we are just in the process ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford sees steady 2004 Land Rover sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.