June 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said second-quarter losses from its operations outside North America could triple the $190 million it posted in the first quarter. The automaker still expects to be profitable in the second quarter, driven by strong results from Ford North America and Ford Credit, it said in a regulatory filing. (Reporting by Kartick Jagtap in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford sees wider losses in international business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.