LONDON, May 25 (Reuters) - British Trafficmaster's in-vehicle satellite navigation system will be offered as an approved accessory on all Ford cars sold in Britain, Trafficmasters said on Tuesday. U.S. motor giant Ford is the seventeenth car maker to offer Trafficmaster's Smartnav, which tells drivers how to get to their destination and avoid traffic jams on the way. Others include Nissan , MG Rover, Jaguar and Mercedes. "Smartnav continues to be endorsed by more and more motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford selects UK Trafficmaster's car navigation aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642