WASHINGTON, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor sold $2.9 billion of asset-backed securities supported by auto loans on Tuesday, a source familiar with the deal said. Credit Suisse, JP Morgan and RBS Greenwich Capital were lead managers on the deal. The following are final terms and conditions for "Ford 2006-B": CL AMT(MLNS) WAL WNDW MDY/S&P/FCH BNCH SPREAD YIELD ============================================================== A1* $657.000 0.27 7 mos P-1/A-1+/F1+ I-Lbr +0 5.4048 A2A $470.000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford sells $2.9 bln of asset-backed securities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642