LONDON, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is expected on Wednesday to receive revised offers for its Aston Martin luxury sports car unit, which it hopes to sell from more than 450 million pounds ($884.1 million), the Financial Times said. The second-round bidders were thought to include Syrian-born property tycoon Simon Halabi and British private equity group Doughty Hanson & Co, the newspaper reported. Magna , the Canadian auto-parts maker, and a consortium including Australian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford set to receive revised Aston Martin bids - FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642