NEW YORK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is set to announce up to 13,000 new job cuts after agreeing with the United Auto Workers union on terms of the redundancies, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday. The report, quoting people familiar with the matter, said the announcement could come as early as Thursday and that the cuts may affect as many as 11,000 hourly jobs and as many as 2,000 salaried positions. That would be on top of some 44,000 jobs Ford has already shed since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford set to trim up to 13,000 more jobs -WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642