By Justin Hyde DEARBORN, Mich., Aug 28 (Reuters) - With at least $200 million in advertising, Ford Motor Co. hopes to put a pitch for its new F-150 pickup in front of every possible buyer over the next few months, executives said on Thursday. The world's second-largest automaker hopes the blitz, starting Friday, will drive demand for the 2004 model of the F-150, which has been the best-selling vehicle in the United States for nearly two decades. The campaign will begin in earnest on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford sets $200 mln ad blitz for new F-150" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642