* Ford rank slides to 23rd from 5th last year * Toyota jumps to 7th from 21st * U.S. industry avg improves 1.8 pct * Lexus tops list, GM's Cadillac top U.S. brand at No. 9 By Ben Klayman DETROIT, June 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's ranking in a closely watched quality survey plunged only a year after topping all mass-market brands as problems with new technology hurt the automaker. In a reversal of fortune, Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corp's namesake brand, which last year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford slides, Toyota surges in key quality survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.