NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The Oct. 29 premiere of Fox's espionage drama "24" will run without any commercial breaks, but eagle-eyed viewers should take note of the Ford Expedition driven by its star, Kiefer Sutherland. Ford Motor Co is underwriting the entire show, which will run without any commercial interruptions, in a flashback to the early days of television, when shows were often sponsored by a single company. Such deals may also represent the future of television advertising, as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford sponsors "24" premiere without commerical breaks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642