* Ford to send 350 Focus EVs to dealers in three states * Shipments of Focus EV begin this weekend-sources By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, May 18 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co, the second-largest U.S. automaker, will start shipping its first electric passenger car to dealers this weekend, people familiar with the matter said. About 350 Focus Electric cars will be sent to 67 dealers in California, New Jersey and New York over the next couple weeks. Manufacturing executives signed off on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to start shipping Focus Electric to dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.