* Ford targets China, India for growth * Revenue rising, debt falling NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co shares may rise 25 percent as the company cuts debt, rolls out new models and tries to expand in China and India, where it has been a laggard, Barron's said in its Aug. 1 edition. Unlike rivals General Motors and Chrysler, Ford was able to avoid bankruptcy and government bailouts by taking on billions of dollars of debt in 2006, when capital markets were still open. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford stock may rise 25 pct-Barron's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.