By Mathieu Robbins LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - U.S. automaker Ford Motor Co could announce as early as late next week the sale of its luxury Jaguar and Land Rover brands to Indian carmaker Tata Motors , said a source familiar with the matter. The deal, which is now set to go ahead after Tata met a Ford UK labour union last week, could be announced on March 5 or March 6, although the timing could yet slip, the source said on Monday. Tata, India's top vehicle maker, has been in talks with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Tata could agree Jaguar deal next week-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.