LONDON, March 18 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is expected to announce the sale of its UK luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover to India's Tata Motors in the middle of next week, according to sources close to the deal. "It's pretty much there," said one of the sources. "Dates can come and go, but it could be some time around March 26." An announcement had been expected at the start of this month, but was delayed as the two firms discussed their relationship, including technology sharing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Tata to sign Jaguar deal next week -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.