DETROIT, June 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co has terminated a deal to sell an auto lighting plant it took back from former subsidiary Visteon Corp , the company that had been scheduled to take over the plant said on Thursday. Meridian Automotive Systems said Ford had terminated a tentative agreement to transfer the Sandusky, Ohio, lighting plant because the downturn in U.S. auto sales no longer made the deal possible on the original terms. Ford reached an agreement to sell the lighting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford terminates deal to sell Ohio lighting plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642