NEW ORLEANS, Nov 21 (Reuters) - A top Ford Motor Co. official said on Thursday the world's second-largest automaker had been advised not to be overly concerned about the impact on oil prices and supply from the escalating conflict in the Middle East. Ford Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer Allan Gilmour said the advice came in a briefing Ford's top executives received on Wednesday from Boston-based Cambridge Energy Research Associates. "They are really first class people on oil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford told Mideast strife may be neutral for oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642