LONDON, July 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Corp, the financing arm of U.S. automaker Ford Motor Co , plans to sell a 750 million euro floating rate note (FRN) due January 2006 this week, sources close to the deal said on Thursday. The FRN will be priced to yield around 195 basis points over Euribor, the sources said, and is likely to be launched later on Thursday. BASL, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein and Lehman Brothers have been mandated to lead manage the deal. Ford Motor Credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford unit plans 750 mln euro FRN this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642