By John Crawley WASHINGTON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. introduced a new hybrid research vehicle on Wednesday in a bid to show consumers -- and U.S. policy makers -- it is serious about overhauling its business and embracing fuel-saving innovations. Ford, which launched a massive restructuring this week to reverse its financial crisis stemming from its marketshare slide and other problems, unveiled the Escape Hybrid E85 at the Washington Auto Show. The U.S. auto giant says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford unveils hybrid research SUV at DC show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.