* Ford exec says co extending warranty on MyFord Touch system * Ford offering updates to system in three stages * Touch-screen systems increasingly important -IBM survey By Nichola Groom LOS ANGELES, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co, the second-largest U.S. automaker, will upgrade its touch-screen entertainment and navigation system beginning next month as well as extend the warranty on the software by two years, a top executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to upgrade, extend warranty on touch-screen system" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642