DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday said it notified NYSE Arca Inc., formerly the Pacific Exchange, that it intends to withdraw listing of its shares of common stock to avoid dual regulatory oversight and dual listing fees. NYSE Arca is the electronic stock and options trading arm of NYSE Group Inc. , which is also the parent company of the New York Stock Exchange. Ford's common stock will continue to trade on the New York Stock Exchange and some exchanges outside the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to withdraw stock listing from NYSE's Arca" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642