By Tom Brown DETROIT, Dec 19 (Reuters) - A cousin of Ford Motor Co. Chairman and Chief Executive Bill Ford Jr. is getting promoted at the company that bears their family name. Elena Ford, 36, who joined Ford Motor in 1995, is the first female Ford family member to go to work directly for the company founded by her great-great grandfather 99 years ago. She is also the first fifth-generation family member to do so. After years of mid-level communications and marketing positions at Ford, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford woman gets promotion at "Ford's"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642