SHANGHAI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Ford's Chinese partner swung to a third-quarter loss and warned on Monday that full-year earnings could plummet by more than half in 2005 as higher production costs and heightened competition eroded profits. Changan Auto Co. Ltd. , China's fourth-largest vehicle maker, posted a 77.26 million yuan ($9.56 million) net loss from July to September, versus a gain of 245.95 million yuan a year earlier. That followed a 77 percent earnings slide in the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's China car-making partner veers to Q3 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642