SHANGHAI, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Jiangling Motors Co. Ltd. , a Ford Motor Co.'s partner in China, said on Friday its board has agreed to invest 598 million yuan ($76 million) to develop a new pickup truck. Jiangling, in which Ford holds a 30 percent stake, will take three years to develop the project, with a target annual output of 50,000 pickups named N350 per year, it said in a statement. The company will fund the project with its internal resources, it added. The board also approved ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's China partner to invest in new pickup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.