SHANGHAI, April 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s Chinese partner, Changan Auto Co. Ltd., reported a modest 1.5 percent rise in quarterly earnings on Saturday as sales grew, supported by a launch of new car models. Changan Auto , China's fourth-largest vehicle maker, said unit sales jumped 28 percent to 157,836 units in the three months to March as new models lured customers back to the showroom. "The company has noticed an increasing market competition in the quarter," the firm said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's China partner's posts slight Q1 net gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642