LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - FCE Bank Plc, which supports the sale of Ford vehicles in Europe, on Thursday sold a 750 million euro five-year floating-rate note, the banks managing the sale said. The note, due Sept. 30, 2009, was priced at 99.534 percent of face value and pays a coupon of three-month Euribor plus 100 basis points. FCE Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Co. through Ford Motor Credit International Inc. ABN AMRO, BNP Paribas and Calyon are managing the sale. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's FCE Bank sells 750 mln euro 5-yr FRN-leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.