DETROIT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s troubled luxury brand Jaguar lost more than $715 million last year and is expected to lose $550 million in 2007, The Detroit News said on Wednesday. The newspaper said the numbers were part of an internal analysis presented to executives last week. Ford does not detail Jaguar's financial performance in its financial reports. According to the analysis, Jaguar is projected to lose more than $300 million in 2008 and is not expecting a profit for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's Jaguar brand lost $715 mln in '06-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642