DETROIT, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co Chief Executive Alan Mulally said on Tuesday he was pleased with the "decisive" Federal Reserve rate cut and the automaker would continue to make adjustments as needed. "I was very pleased, like all of us, that our leadership is really addressing our economy, because it is so important to all of us," Mulally told reporters after a speech at the Automotive News World Congress in Detroit. Mulally said Ford remains in good shape "liquidity wise" and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's Mulally pleased with 'decisive' Fed cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642