DETROIT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Tuesday its North American sales and marketing chief Steve Lyons will retire, effective March 1. He will be succeeded by Cisco Codina, previously the president of the company's customer service division. Ford, which unveiled its restructuring plan on Monday, said the move contributes to its commitment of reducing its corporate officer ranks by about 12 percent by the end of the first quarter this year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's North America sales chief to retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642