By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s ratings outlook has grown even more negative in recent months because of losses at its luxury Jaguar unit and possible costs to help restructure Visteon Corp. , according to Moody's Investors Service. By contrast, ratings on General Motors Corp. remain stable because a new product line at the world's largest automaker should begin boosting earnings in 2006, Moody's said. A rating downgrade could raise financing costs for Ford, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's rating at risk but GM's stable - Moody's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642