STOCKHOLM, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Volvo Car Corporation, owned by U.S. automaker Ford Motor Co , plans to shed up to 1,000 jobs in addition to sweeping cuts already announced, Swedish television reported on Sunday, citing unnamed sources. A spokeswoman for the company said she could neither comment on nor deny the report by Swedish public service channel SVT. The new cuts would mainly affect white-collar employees at the carmaker, which is grappling with weak market demand and surging raw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's Volvo Cars to expand job cuts-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642