STOCKHOLM, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Swedish car maker Volvo PV, a unit of U.S. Ford Motor Co. , is heading for a full-year 2003 profit above budget of around five billion crowns ($650 million), a Swedish newspaper reported on Sunday. "We will deliver earnings in line with budget and a bit more," the business daily Dagens Industri quoted Volvo PV's President Hans-Olov Olsson as saying in the Internet edition of the newspaper due to come out in print on Monday. Olsson declined to give any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford's Volvo to post above-budget 2003 profit-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642