WOODBURY, N.Y., Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Buying a car as a foreign expat who is planning a move to the United States can be extremely difficult. Foreign expats moving to the U.S. often lack a U.S. credit history which makes it difficult to lease or finance a vehicle for their U.S....
- International AutoSource can now assist foreign expats who have recently moved to the United States with an all-new expat car finance and leasing program
- International AutoSource announces their partnership with Enterprise Fleet Management for an all-new purchase and leasing program for foreign expats in the United States
- International AutoSource has partnered with Corporate Fleet Services to provide an expat car financing and expat car leasing program to foreign expats in Canada
- Most Expats in Malaysia Plan to Buy Cars in 2005
- College grads without established credit turn to Auto Credit Alabama to find reliable cars