MUNICH, March 29 (Reuters) - Former Chief Executive Joachim Milberg is in the running to take over as head of the supervisory board at German luxury carmaker BMW AG , sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Monday. Current supervisory board head Volker Doppelfeld will step down at the company's annual shareholder meeting on May 13 on grounds of old age, said the sources, who asked not to be named. Milberg is an experienced hand, having presided over the implementation of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former CEO may head BMW supervisory board-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.