NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - Federal prosecutors are poised to file criminal charges against David Stockman, the former Reagan White House budget director turned dealmaker, stemming from his tenure running auto-parts maker Collins & Aikman Corp. , people familiar with the situation said in The Wall Street Journal. Stockman is expected to be indicted within days in the Southern District of New York on charges of improper accounting, bank fraud and misleading investors, people familiar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Collins & Aikman CEO may be indicted - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642