PHILADELPHIA, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Food company Sara Lee Corp. on Tuesday said that J.T. Battenberg resigned from its board of directors in the wake of a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission lawsuit against him related to his tenure at auto-parts maker Delphi Corp. Battenberg's resignation is effective immediately. He had been elected to the board in 2002. Sara Lee said its board would reduce in size to 11 directors from 12 directors at its next regularly scheduled meeting. Battenberg, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Delphi CEO resigns from Sara Lee board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.