FRANKFURT, Nov 19 (Reuters) - The former chief of Ford Europe Martin Leach is suing the U.S. automaker about his departure from the company in August, an industry source told Reuters on Wednesday. The Financial Times reported that Leach is suing the company for up to 60 million euros, alleging the company wrongly announced he had resigned and then prevented him from working for a competitor. Court documents filed in Michigan showed Ford had been trying to push Leach out of his job as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Ford Europe chief sues company - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642