STUTTGART, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Stuttgart prosecutors have charged former Porsche SE chief executive Wendeling Wiedeking and his former finance chief with market manipulation of Volkswagen shares. The prosecutor's office in Stuttgart, where Porsche is based, said on Wednesday the executives made false public statements in 2008 with regard to the purchase of Volkswagen. Haerter and Wiedeking could face a sentence of up to five years if they were eventually found ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Porsche CEO charged with market manipulation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642