LONDON, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch has appointed Luigi Gubitosi, the former CEO of telecom company Wind, as head of corporate and investment banking for Italy, according to an internal memo. Gubitosi joined Wind in 2005 and spent 19 years at Italian car maker Fiat prior to that. He will also take on the role of country executive for Italy. Enrico Chiapparoli and Diego Selva have been appointed co-heads of investment banking for Italy. Both joined the firm in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Wind CEO takes Bank of America Merrill role" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642