TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Honda Formula One driver Jenson Button will be the first European customer for the automaker's HondaJet commercial aircraft to be available in Europe from 2012, Honda Motor Co said on Tuesday. Honda Aircraft Company, the Japanese automaker's wholly owned aircraft unit, said it began taking orders for the small jet in Europe on Tuesday. It will set up regional sales and service networks in the region with local partners in northern, central and southern Europe. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Formula One's Button to buy 1st Honda jet in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642