Marketing can no longer be about appealing to the masses, according to some of the leading voices on marketing in the business world. The Huffington Post reported that 2013 was the year of big data—statistics, analytics, SEO, etc.—but 2014 will be about advertising personalization. These big names have made a few predictions about how marketing will change in the coming year, and how companies are going to have to work smarter to reach their clientele. Service-oriented ...
Sign in to access this Forum topic
"Personalization marketing to rule 2014" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.