My 5 Top Choice Car Rentals for 2013: Agree or Disagree?

A person who frequently takes long road trips needs to acquire a vehicle that is roomy enough, quite enough and comfortable enough. Road trip vehicles are constantly evolving. 2013 choices are not only fuel efficient but also have elegant interior architecture, GPS capability, wide range of safety features and off road capabilities.

2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class

The 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class is the largest SUV from the Mercedes stable. Therefore, it is highly ideal for family road trips. Interiors have extra elbow space and can cater for more heads. There are three rows of passengers that offer ample space for seven passengers.

Features That Make 2013 Mercedes Benz Ideal for Long Road Trips

•     Assistance systems such as active blind spot assist
  •     Stiff body shell
  •     Crosswind stabilization that compensates for different kinds of driving conditions
  •     Active curve system that delivers excellent agility during cornering

2013 Mazda 5

This vehicle is a popular family hauler. It can accommodate up to 5 people. Four-cylinder engine makes this Mazda to be fuel efficient.

2013 Honda Accord

If all that is desired is roomy seats and a quite ride, 2013 Honda Accord will suffice. This is because it offers more space inside.  Seats are highly comfortable and supportive. Accord has the highest reliability in its class.

Subaru Outback

This model has big tires and a suspension lift that make it to be stable during the course of a road trip. Outback has been manufactured for serious off road traveling. This is because it supports extra ground clearance.

Mercedes-Benz E350

This Mercedes will travel for more than 700 miles without the need for fill-ups. Therefore, it is ideal if a road trip will involve traveling across areas that do not have gas stations. Mercedes E350 can do 11 hours without a refill.

This car has the following characteristics:

•     Sophisticated in-car navigation
  •     Massaging seats that will offer lateral support when the vehicle is ripping around corners
  •     21 gallons diesel fuel tank
  •     Highway MPG:33

The best road trip vehicles have GPS capability, can endure rough roads and have large fuel tanks. Most of the models that have been listed above are available in car rental fleets. Anyone who does not want full time commitment associated with owning a car should opt for rental option.

Also, for those of you who are interested, I have found a great tool for finding rates for car rentals across Canada: Vroom Vroom Vroom.

I love a great debate, let me know if you agree or disagree with my top choice for 2013.

on Jul 15, 2013

My first choice would be Chrysler Town and Country because Stow and Go seating offers enormous flexibility for people and cargo. Plus, quite a bit more affordable than your Benzes, I'm sure.

on Aug 22, 2013

Those are the cars that are most comfortable for long rides. car rental in Cebu has different set of cars for rent. Actually it only depends on the choice of the renter if what car he/she is comfortable with.

on Aug 22, 2013

I most agree to mercedez-benz because i attracted most to its vintage looks and design and its engine are durable.

on Dec 23, 2013

This is very much great and hope fully nice blog. Every body can easily found her need able information. I am visit first time but I fond many use full article. I will back again when get time.

on Apr 21, 2014

Right now i m driving 2011 Toyota Camry and it has been very comfortable for me throughout long journey's as i have to move from city's to city's and towns to towns so i have never cared for checking tire's air, oil, brake oil and etc it is very reliable, the latest model of 2015 is simply hilarious with new front shape. hopefully if i can arrange some money i'll purchase it

on Apr 21, 2014

Just joined wardsauto today and sorry if this thread is a bit too old. I wanted to chip in with a point - I seriously do not think the Outback deserves a mention in the 'top 5'. It's a pretty good car if you are doing some country travel. But if you are merely driving along the highway for most of the time, then it's an awful gas guzzler. To me mileage matters quite a bit and I wouldn't have the Outback in my list.

Please or Register to post comments.

Connect With Us

Sponsored Introduction Continue on to (or wait seconds) ×