MUMBAI, Oct 26 (Reuters) - The founders of Ennore Foundries Ltd plan to sell up to 10 percent in the firm to fund expansion and pare their stake to levels permitted by the market regulator, The Economic Times daily reported on Friday. The company, part of the Hinduja group that owns India's second largest truck maker Ashok Leyland Ltd , is spending 3.5 billion rupees to more than double capacity to 230,000 tonnes a year. The founders hold 80 percent, the paper said, while the rules limit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Founders to sell stake in Ennore Foundries-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642