CAIRO, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Four Egyptians died and seven from the same family are missing after a small bus flipped into a tributary of the Nile river south of Cairo, security sources said. Rescue forces saved another eight of the vehicle's occupants but said there was little hope for the missing, who included four children. Two of the dead were children. The family had rented the bus to take them from Cairo to their hometown in the southern province of Qena for the Islamic Eid el-Adha ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Four dead, seven missing in Egypt crash" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642