OSHKOSH, Wis., July 24 (Reuters) - Four candidates were chosen to recreate the Wright Brothers first powered flight during a 100th anniversary celebration next year, organizers said on Wednesday. The Experimental Aircraft Association, which is holding its annual air show in Oshkosh this week, and Ford Motor Co. said the flight will take place near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, on Dec. 17, 2003, in a replica of the 1903 Wright Flyer flown by brothers Orville and Wilbur Wright. After a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Four named to commerate Wright Brothers first flight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.