By Mathieu Robbins and Pete Harrison LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Four firms remain in the race to buy Ford's European luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover after India's Mahindra & Mahindra and vulture fund Cerberus pulled out, people familiar with the matter said on Monday. One Equity Partners, Ripplewood, Tata Motors and TPG [TPG.UL] have yet to complete the due diligence, the people added. Ford CEO Alan Mulally said in July that an eventual sale of Jaguar and Landrover was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Four suitors vie for Ford's European brands-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642