PARIS, Nov 24 (Reuters) - France was braced for widespread transport chaos on Sunday after the latest round of crisis talks between truckers' and haulage bosses adjourned with no deal on Saturday and unions threatened nationwide road blocks. Both sides have agreed to meet again later on Sunday, just hours before a deadline set by unions for a deal in their pay and conditions claim before they start their blockades. Talks are due to restart at 3 p.m. (1400 GMT). "We are called back ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France braced for transport chaos as blockades loom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.