PARIS, August 21 (Reuters) - The French government on Wednesday dismissed market speculation that it was about to sell off its 25 percent stake in carmaker Renault . Rumours of an imminent placing of stock, which weighed on Renault shares on Wednesday, were unfounded, the Treasury said. Renault shares closed earlier at 50.2 euros, down 0.1 percent, after falling from a peak of 51.8 euros late in the session. The stock underperformed the European auto sector by almost two percent on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France denies Renault stake sale talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642